- The First Step is to raise awareness. Without the masses of the operation, and the help of the people, the objective will not be accomplished. There should be a society or organization that specifies the protect of the Venus Fly Trap. In addition, campaigns that will further advertise the need for this plant to be preserved. In this case, the Venus Fly Trap is used for medical purposes, which can benefit those whom suffer from deadly diseases. This step should be the most tiresome, for it requires quite a number of money and time.
- Once there is enough people to support and help, the process of conservation begins. Scientists know that the Venus Fly Trap is only found in areas of the eastern American coast, thus, they shall set up conservation parks that help the plant to reproduce and grow in their natural environment.
- At this stage, the masses of support may reach national awareness. Therefore, enact government laws that will enforce heavy penalties and fines to those whom poach Venus Fly Traps. This step is necessary, for it is important for the Venus Fly Trap to live and prosper. Furthermore, limit the numbers of Venus Fly Traps that can be sold legally, for conservation is more important that making a profit. Likewise, this will cause the Venus Fly Trap to be sold less excessively, and more expensively.
- For those whom purchase the Venus Fly Trap, make sure that they are able to take care of them appropriately, to ensure the prosperity of the plant. Provide guides and videos, educate those who are fortunate enough to buy one. Below is an example video of how to care for a Venus Fly Trap:
- The final step is announce success. this step will most likely take place a few years later, but the process and the result is worthwhile.